- LIGHTWEIGHT: This kayak paddle is with carbon fiber composite shaft and fiberglass reinforced PP blade. The whole kayak oar weighs around 33 oz. It’s a perfect choice for kayakers of various skill levels.
- DURABLE AND AFFORDABLE: The UV-stable PP blade ensures a stiff and durable kayak paddle at a better price. With the carbon kayak shaft, it’s an awesome combination of durability and value.
- POPULAR LENGTH AT 230CM: Not too short, not too long, the oar is 230cm (90.5 inches) at length. It’s an ideal kayak paddle with moderate length for you and your family. It’s also detachable at 2 sections, so you might carry it around and put it away easily.
- FREE LEASH/3 ANGLES/ DRIP RINGS: All OCEANBROAD kayak paddles come with a free bungee paddle leash. It helps secure your paddle to your kayak, especially when you want to lay down the oars, stop by a little bit to enjoy great views around. The paddle is with 3 locking positions for different kayaking angle preference. The drip rings at two ends help stop water flowing from the blades. So, the shaft and your hands won’t get wet easily.
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE: OCEANBROAD offers complete customer satisfaction of replacement or refund for any quality issues.
OCEANBROAD 230CM/90.5 Inches Kayaking Boating Oar (Blue)
The OCEANBROAD carbon fiber kayak paddle is made of lightweight high-quality carbon fiber, and fiberglass reinforced PP. It’s with popular medium length of 230cm (90.5 inches). The oar is a perfect choice for kayaking with touring or recreational purposes. It’s detachable at 2 sections, very convenient to carry it around and put it away. The whole kayak oar weighs around 33 oz. It’s an ideal kayak paddle with light weight and moderate length for you and your family.